Corporate Business in Germany
Facts about Barclays
Barclays is a globally active financial services provider that offers banking services for consumers, Credit Card solutions, as well as a wide Corporate Banking offering including Investment Banking services and Wealth Management.
- more than 325 years of history and experience in banking
- presence in over 50 countries
- circa 140,000 employees
- more than 48 million clients worldwide
Barclays Corporate Banking
- We catalyse the success of our clients by providing Loans, Risk Management, Cash and Liquidity Management, as well as international Trade and Working Capital Finance solutions.
- Global support for your international banking affairs is provided by our regional and local Relationship Directors.
Barclays has been active on the German market since 1921. We serve, among others, leading German corporate clients, multinational groups and financial institutions with a complete range of services and solutions.
We understand your daily challenges and have local product experts who will provide you with tailor-made solutions matching the needs you may have.
Products and Services
How we support our clients in Germany:
- Transaction Banking
- Cash and Liquidity Management
- International Trade Finance
- Risk solutions (Interest and Foreign Exchange)
How can we help?